BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

BA da BING...I'm in love

My new love.... bing.com ! I'm sure you have all seen the crazy commericals on TV for bing, the cure for search overload syndrome. But they offer so much more, and with the holidays right around the corner I thought I would share. Bing offers shopping with a cashback reward, FABULOUS !!! I recently discovered bing while searching for a coupon to use on a drugstore.com purchase. Bing has a cashback reward percentage at thousands of stores. The percentage varies from store to store with occasional special offers thrown in and sometimes free shipping. You get paid to shop for items you would be buying anyways and you can still use any store coupons you have on the order.

What's the catch you ask...the only one I found is you must wait 60 days for your reward to ensure there hasn't been any orders canceled or returned. Then bing will send you your reward via check,transfer or paypal. If you do encounter any problems I have had super service from the customer service agents, helpful, quick & best of nice!

Now to get started you simply go to bing.com sign up for cashback and MOST IMPORTANT shop through the bing site and I must say they have some amazing stores that we all use from low to high end, bing is a must and I'm in love!

Happy shopping !

warm sunny wishes !
lb
*** this is my personal opinion & experience with bing.com . I was not compensated in any way for this review...blah blah blah :)

4 comments:

TrailerTrashQueen said...

OMG! For real? Oh this is perfect with Christmas right around the corner... love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Halloween!

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make filling out paid surveys from home...

So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY